2009 Polaris Ranger 6x6 Off Road Fire & Rescue 59-ORR-32
This unit carries a large assortment of Fire and Rescue Equipment.
- All aluminum construction with bright aluminum diamond plate
- Hose bed storage section for hard suction, forestry hose, nozzles etc
- Pump features all metal piping & valves (pump is stationary-does not remove from skid unit)
- Unit comes complete with the Darley-Davey® Two Stage High Pressure Pump: Twin impeller, gas driven pump powered by a manual recoil 5.5 HP Honda engine able to self prime to 19' ; Nitrile rubber seal & casing "O" rings; Low oil protection; One Year Pump Warranty; Two Year Engine Warranty
- Flows 50 GPM @ 68 PSI; 30 GPM @ 97 PSI; 15 GPM @ 112 PSI
- Comes with 1 gated 1-1/2" discharge; 1 gated 1" discharge; 1 gated 1" pump to tank refill; 1 gated 1-1/2" to booster reel; 1 gated 1-1/2" auxiliary suction; 1 gated 1-1/2" tank to pump
- Integrated 75 gallon poly tank
- Tank Mounted pre-connected F4000 Series Hannay Reel® Manual Crank with 50' of 1" Booster Hose
- Around the pump 1" line with shut off for water pack refill
- Water tank sight gauge
- 2- 48" x 1" grab rails at rescue area for mounting a stokes basket or long board
- 10 - 24" long Velcro D Loop Straps Included
- 100 ft. of forestry hose in compartment on rear
- Scene lights -- 3 front and 2 rear
- Siren with controls and 6-LED Light package; 4 front and 2 in rear.
- Can carry 3 firefighters at one time plus a patient
- Stokes basket and backboard
- 3 forestry back packs for wild land suppresion.
- Brush guards front-rear and sides, as well as a roof for protection.
- 4000lb Multi-use winch that runs off of remote control on dash. Can be used in front as scene or in the rear 2-inch receiver.
- 10 ft. length of suction hose with strainer to draft from creeks or ponds.
- This unit is for wild land fires and rescues. For all-season in our area, used also for Fire Police or Safety during special events in our area.